Lisa joined CrossFit 1836 in March of 2012 and has become an incredible athlete in our gym. We asked Lisa a few questions about her CrossFit story…
What has been your biggest improvement while at CrossFit 1836?
Any advice for people wanting to try out CrossFit 1836?
- Best advice I can give would be don’t be intimidated by it, I know the first time you walk into the crossfit gym it can be a bit overwhelming however you have taken the first step and I can promise you that if you try it you will love it. The comradery of the crossfit community is awesome they will push you to be the best you can be.
What’s your favorite movement?
- I like cleans
Why did you start CrossFit?
- Lost interest in the local gym and wanted to try something new…that was almost 4 years ago! And I still love it.
What is your favorite thing about CrossFit 1836?
- Personal trainer at every workout. The coaches are great.
What is your favorite Paleo meal?
What is your favorite “cheat” meal?
What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Spend time with family and friends
What is something that you have accomplished while doing CrossFit that you never though you would be able to do?
- My cardio has improved
What do you do for a living?
- Coding Analysis
Tell me a little bit about yourself and your family.
- Married with an 11 yr. old daughter named Madison. The three of us have been members at crossfit 1836 for over 3 years, we love it.
What is something you want to achieve in CrossFit?
- To remain healthy and active.